19 August, 2008

Don't know what these are...any suggestions?


focusfinder said...

In England we call them Teasels

peacebear said...

Teasels...I like it. Very interesting plant. I couldn't get close enough for more detail with the cell phone...I'm really going to have to buy a camera. My film camera is acting up...making funny noises when I try to auto focus--don't think that's a good sign :-(