Home Sweet Home

Well, I'm back from my trip to San Francisco. What a great place to visit, and I can definitely see where people would visit there and not return back home. It's so laid back, comfortable, lively, interesting, etc. I must say, driving through wine country was my favorite day; the weather was just incredible, as was the landscape. Winery after winery, neat little rows, and tasting all of it as we went along. Rutherford Hill was my personal favorite; they serve a 2003 Merlot that was absolutely delectable. The architecture was also so incredible. There are so many Victorian houses dotting the landscape, each one prettier than the last with its own old world charm. It was fun to see this juxtaposed against the modern technology that is California. Very intersting. Union Square was like a little slice of New York City with its tall buildings and flashing media advertisements. Once I learned the bus system, I was able to get around very inexpensively. I boast that I rode the buses for 13 hours on $1.50...pretty good, huh! What a fun place to just walk around shooting film. All in all, a great trip...I'd do it again in a hearbeat.

Comments

Popular Posts